Azuga Routes enables you to dispatch a route created on the web application directly to your drivers’ route planner mobile application. Thus, whenever dispatchers and managers back at the office plan and optimize routes using the web application, the drivers who are out in the field can instantly open the routes that are assigned to them on their mobile devices using Azuga Routes iOS and Android mobile applications.
There are several different ways in which you can assign a route to the drifrom the Azuga Routes web application to the Azuga Route planner application of a particular field employee:
When specifying the route’s parameters
- Navigate to the User tab
- Select the user that you want to assign to the route from the Assign to User drop-down list.
On the Routes Map
- Navigate to the Routes Map
- Click on the gear icon next to a particular route
- Select Assign User from the options menu
- Then, select the user you want to assign to the route from the drop-down list and click Apply.
On the Routes List
- Navigate to your Routes List
- Click on the gear icon next to the route you want to assign the user Click on the Assign User button in the User column in the Routes List.
- Select the users that you want to assign the routes to from the drop-down list and click Apply.
Whenever you dispatch a route or assign a user to a route, the corresponding route instantly becomes available on the user’s route planner app.