There are several different ways in which you can assign a route to the driver from the Azuga Routes web application to the Azuga Route planner application of a particular field employee:
When specifying the route’s parameters: You can assign a User and/or a Vehicle to a route in the process of specifying its parameters. This action is especially recommended when you are planning a route for a single driver or multiple routes for the same driver.
1. Navigate to the User tab and select the user that you want to assign to the route from the Assign to User drop-down list.
2. Once you have planned and optimized the route, you can view the assigned Vehicle and User in the corresponding columns in the Routes List.
On the Routes Map
1. Navigate to the Routes Map and click on the gear icon next to a particular route and select Assign User from the options menu.
2. Then, select the user you want to assign to the route from the drop-down list and click Apply.
On the Routes List: The Routes List enables you to dispatch routes that have already been planned by assigning Users to them.
1. Navigate to your Routes List and click on the gear icon next to the route you want to assign the user Click on the Assign User button in the User column in the Routes List.
2. Select the users that you want to assign the routes to from the drop-down list and click Apply.
3. Once you have assigned the User to the route, the email address of the assigned User is displayed next to the route’s name and in the User column in the Routes List.
On the Route Editor
1. Go to your Routes List from the navigation menu, and select the route you want to open.
2. Go to Edit in the toolbar and select Assign User.
3. Select the user you want to assign to the route from the drop-down list and click Apply.