The Copy-and-Paste data import method lets you effortlessly plan multi-stop routes by copying a set of addresses from any third-party app, software, storage device, or service and then pasting them into the Azuga Routes Planner.
To use this method of add addresses:
1. Navigate to Plan New Route under Routes and select Copy-and-Paste from the corresponding window.
2. Add a Route Name and click Create Route and Proceed to Add Addresses.
3. You can now copy and paste route addresses into the Paste Addresses Below field and click on the Add Addresses to Route button to proceed.
4. In the Verify Addresses on Map window, you can view all the previously pasted addresses on the map, as well as check their geocoding statuses. Green-colored dots indicate that the corresponding addresses were successfully geocoded with High Confidence. Addresses that have yellow colored dots next to them should be reviewed and fixed accordingly.
5. If you would want to edit a particular address, click on Edit.
6. After that, make the required modifications in the corresponding field and then click OK to apply the changes.
7. After reviewing the pasted addresses, click Finish Import to plan the multi-stop route.
8. Once the route is planned, it is optimized and then opened in the Route Editor where you can modify it, as well as added to the Routes List with all your routes.