The icon changes depending on the type of event:
- For risky driving events, the icon is a car.
- For distracted driving events, the icon refers to the type of distracted driving. For example, when smoking is detected, the icon is a cigarette.
Distracted driving includes following events:
- Using Phone
- No Seatbelt
- Distracted Driving
Risky driving includes following events:
- High g-force Detected
- g-force Detected
- Lane Departure (It will work only after ADAS Calibration)
- Collision Detected - AI Cam
- Violent Left Turn
- Violent Right Turn
- Tailgating (It will work only after ADAS Calibration)
The in-cabin alert icons are listed from A-Z and display the icon that appears on the dashcam when specific driving behaviors are detected, and an alert is triggered: