I want to associate a driver with a beacon. How can I do this?
Modified on: Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 2:01 AM
To associate a driver with a beacon:
1. Login to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Devices page, under the Admin tab.
3. Select the Beacons tab. You will see the list of beacons present in your account.
4. Click on the pencil icon corresponding to the beacon for which you wish to assign a driver. A form appears on the page.
5. Select the driver you wish to associate the beacon from the Driver drop-down.
You do not have the provision to edit the Serial Number and MAC address of the beacon.
6. Click on the Update Beacon button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.