The following functions are available on Live Maps:
1. Full-Screen – If you are using the vertical layout, click the arrow on the slider bar to get the full view of the map. You can also drag the slider bar to the left and expand the map to the required extent.
If you are using the horizontal layout, click the arrow icon in the slider bar to get the full view of the data table. It is not possible to drag the slider bar, in this case.
An alternate method to get the full view of the map is by clicking on the Full-Screen icon.
2. Zoom – There are three ways in which you can zoom in or zoom out on a location/ vehicle:
a. By clicking on the ‘+’ icon (to zoom in) and ‘-’ icon (to zoom out) on the top-left corner of the map
b. By double clicking on the location/vehicle on the map
c. By using the scroll wheel of the mouse
3. Refresh Interval – To set the refresh interval, enter a duration (in minutes or seconds) in the Refresh Interval text box.
4. Refresh – Click the refresh button to reset the Live Maps data. Latest data captured by the Azuga device gets loaded in the web application.
5. Actions – Contains two tabs:
a. Address - Allows you to find vehicles near a specified address or landmark. You can specify the time range as well as the radius of search.
b. Time Period - Allows you to find vehicles that sent locations during a specified period.
6. Vehicles/Tags – Contains two tabs:
a. Groups/Vehicles - Allows you to select vehicle/groups for which you want to get data on Live Maps. You must tick the checkboxes corresponding to the vehicles/groups you wish to use. The drop-down list contains names of all the groups/vehicles present in your account.
b. Vehicle Tags - Allows you to get live data from only those vehicles having a tag. You must tick the checkboxes corresponding to the tags you wish to use.
7. Landmarks – Click the Landmarks button to display all the landmarks present in your account on the map.
8. Geofence – To display geofences on the map, click this button and select the names of geofences that you want to display on the map.
9. Layout – Two types of layout:
a. Vertical Layout - Data table appears on the left side of the page, and the map appears on the right side of the page.
b. Horizontal Layout - Map and data table appears one above the other (with the map on the top).
10. Label Size – Adjust the size of labels by clicking on the Regular Labels and Large Labels button.
11. Create Landmark – Right-click a location on the map view (where a landmark is to be set up) and click the Create Landmark link. Enter a name for the landmark and click Add.