Azuga Routes Advanced Search Groups Add-On enables you to search the Address Book and filter all your addresses and contacts right on the map using millions of flexible constraints so that you can get a precise visual overview of your customers’ spatial arrangement and make your route planning processes more strategical. Moreover, you can also use your customizable search groups for planning optimized routes, color coding addresses, downloading entire search groups with addresses, and more.
To create search groups for the addresses and contacts in your synchronized Address Book
1. Navigate to Address Book Map from the navigation menu.
2. Next, click on the Add New Group button in the top left corner of the screen.
3. To create a new rule for the search group, first, select the field that you want to search through from the corresponding drop-down list. You can select one of the Azuga Routes reserved attributes, as well as one of the available custom data fields.
Reserved attributes can operate with numeric and text values, as well as with combinations of text and numbers.
4. Next, select one of the preferred operators that you want to define the relationship between the field selection and the searched numeric value. For numeric fields, you can select the following operator options:
- Less: The field contains a value that is less/lower than the specified value
- Less or equal: The field contains a value that is less than or equal to the specified value
- Greater: The field contains a value that is greater than the specified value
- Greater or equal: The field contains a value that is greater than or equal to the specified value
- Between: The field contains a value that is between/within the range of the specified values
- Is empty: The field does not contain any information
- Is not empty: The field contains any information
5. After that, input the value by which you want to filter all addresses on the map into the corresponding field. In the example below, the search group displays on the map all addresses that were created in the system after 09/14/2021 at 12:00 am. The addresses that are filtered by the search group are displayed on the map in the same color as the corresponding search group.
NOTE: When you create a new search group, by default, this search group does not affect the addresses contained in it (unless you manually apply changes to these addresses). Search groups are used for filtering your addresses from the synchronized Address Book and displaying them on the map accordingly. If you want to perform any actions with addresses in a particular existing search group (i.e., plan routes, download addresses, etc.), first, you need to enable this search group on the map by checking the corresponding box. Search groups can be created and managed only in the Address Book Map.