To adjust the geofences on the web application for Azuga Routes
1. Navigate to the My Account section in the navigation menu and click on Account Settings and then scroll to the Geofence Settings section.
2. You have the option to change the shape of your geofences on the map to square or circle from the Type field.
3. The preferred perimeter/radius size of your geofences (in meters) can be adjusted in the Size field.
4. The Time On-Site field lets you define how long a driver must stay within the borders of your geofences for the system to detect the corresponding route stops as Departed.
For example, if you input 300 seconds into the Time On Site field, then whenever your team members enter a geofence, they will have to stay within the borders of this geofence for more than 300 seconds in order for the system to detect the corresponding route stop as Departed and create the Detected as a Departed timestamp. If your team members don’t stay within the borders of your geofences for more than 300 seconds, the corresponding route stops will not be detected as Departed.
5. In the Max Check-in Speed field, you can define the speed limit (in miles) for entering your geofences. If the defined speed limit is exceeded upon entering your geofences, the corresponding route stop will not be detected as Visited.
For example, if the Max Check-In Speed is set to 15 miles per hour, and the driver enters the given geofence at 20 miles per hour, this geofence will not be detected as Visited until the vehicle’s speed goes below 15 miles per hour (14 mph and lower). Before adjusting your geofence settings, make sure that your geofences are enabled on the interactive map in the Route Editor or the Routes Map.