To start planning a new route using the Azuga Routes web application:
1. Navigate to the Routes tab in the navigation menu, and then select Plan New Route.
2. To add addresses, you need to select one of the preferred methods for adding/importing addresses:
Interactive Map Editor: This allows you to pick addresses from the map and add them to your route
Copy-and-Paste: Allows to import addresses by pasting them in
Upload File: Allows to upload a file/spreadsheet with addresses
Import Data: Allows importing addresses from one of the supported cloud storage services, i.e., Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, etc.
3. Once you have selected the preferred method for adding/importing addresses, proceed to set the route’s parameters such as:
Input the name of the route
Schedule the start time and date
Share the route via email
Select the optimization type
4. Once the parameters are set, assign the route to a particular user.
5. When you finish setting the route’s parameters, click on Create Route and Proceed to Add Addresses.
6. Then, add the addresses to the route using the previously selected import method.
7. Click Finished Adding Addresses to create the optimized route.
Once the route is planned and optimized, you can modify it using the Route Editor. The Route Editor displays the adjustable interactive map with an overlay of the opened route. The map settings can be adjusted to display the preferred data. The map also provides multiple real-time tracking features. At the bottom of the map, you can find the customizable Summary Table that provides aggregated route metrics.