Prerequisite: Request Video setting has to be enabled for your account to avail of this service. To enable the setting, you can reach out to email@example.com
Yes, definitely. SafetyCam can record videos in a loop of 60 seconds. You can request videos for any day or time of any vehicle that can help you closely monitor high-risk events.
- Do not retrieve videos directly from the SD card, for security purposes.
How are Requested Videos different from the Event videos?
SafetyCam records videos of your vehicle in a loop. Event videos are recorded and uploaded by the SafetyCam directly to Azuga account. You cannot edit the duration of the event videos nor can you obtain a video of a certain date or time.
Requested Videos, on the other hand, gives you much more control by helping you further review the events as you can request videos of any date, time, and duration (limited to 5 minutes). This is achievable as the SafetyCam records videos all the time.
How do I retrieve SafetyCam videos?
You can retrieve SafetyCam videos for a maximum duration of five minutes for any day and time. The entire event’s video is displayed in the form of a video playlist, where each video is of 60 seconds.
Videos can be retrieved by three methods, as mentioned above:
- Web Application
- Mobile Application
- Directly to your computer (via Desktop Utilities application)
Note: Few things to keep in mind to ensure that your SafetyCam videos can be successfully retrieved:
- The vehicle must be associated with an Azuga SafetyCam at the requested duration.
- Footage must be available on the SD card.
- The charges may vary depending on the duration of the videos that are retrieved. You will only be charged for the duration of videos that we were successfully able to retrieve.
- Requesting video via the Azuga Web Application is chargeable. For more info, refer: How much will I be charged for requesting videos.
- Video can be retrieved for free of cost via the Azuga Fleet Mobile(AFM) and Desktop Utilities applications.
- How to request SafetyCam video via Azuga Web Application?
- How to request SafetyCam video via Azuga Fleet Mobile (AFM) app?
- How to request SafetyCam video via Desktop Utilities