Use the web preference 'Use Map Clusters' to enable or disable vehicle clustering on map displays.
Enabling this preference will group vehicles in the proximity to each other into clusters. The marker representing the cluster on the map will show the count of vehicles present in the cluster. Hover the mouse over the cluster to get the names of vehicles in it. For example, if there five vehicles whose locations are close to each other, then they will be displayed as a cluster with five vehicles on the map.
Disabling this preference will show vehicles as distinct items on the map, even if they are in the same location. Markers on the map will show names of the vehicles.
To enable/disable this preference:
1. Log in to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Config page, under the Admin tab.
3. Click Web and then click Live Maps.
4. Tick the Use Map Clusters check box to enable vehicle clustering on maps.
5. Un-check this box to disable vehicle clustering on maps.
6. Click Save and reload the page.