A scheduled maintenance report provides you with detailed information of the maintenance tasks of your vehicles/assets. It displays the previous service date, next service due date, service type, current mileage and maintenance alert details.
This report is populated with values based on the maintenance alerts set in your account. Therefore, only vehicles/assets for which the maintenance alerts are applied will be included in this report.
The generated report contains the following fields:
- Service Date - Date when the vehicle/asset was last serviced
- Vehicle - Name of the vehicle/asset
- Group - Name of the group to which the vehicle/asset belongs to
- Service Type - Maintenance tasks that were carried out on the vehicle/asset during the previous service
- Next Service Mileage - Next service is due when the vehicle/asset attains this mileage (Initial Mileage + Service Mileage)
- Next Service Engine Hours - Next service is due when the number of engine hours mentioned in this field is attained
- Next Service Date - Date when the next service is due. The Next Service Date is displayed in red if the service has crossed the due date, else it is displayed in green
- Details - Click on the Show More link to get additional information related to service mileage, engine hours, and service due date. The corresponding row expands and additional fields will be shown under the respective headings.
The additional fields are as mentioned below:
Under Next Service Mileage,
- Initial Mileage - Mileage (odometer reading) of the vehicle/asset, when the previous service was done
- Current Mileage - Mileage of the vehicle/asset at present. The current mileage will be displayed in red if the value is greater than the Next Service Mileage. Else it will be in green
- Service Mileage - Mileage set in the maintenance alert
- Service Reminder (Mileage) - A reminder will be sent to you when the difference between the service mileage and current mileage reaches this value.
Under Next Service Engine Hours,
- Initial Engine Hours - Number of hours the vehicle/asset engine has been running when the previous service was done
- Current Engine Hours - Number of hours the engine has been running, at present. The Current Engine Hours is displayed in red if this value is greater than the Next Engine Hours value; else it is displayed in green
- Service Engine Hours - Number of engine hours set in the maintenance alert
- Service Reminder (Hours) - A reminder will be sent to you when the difference between the service engine hours and current engine hours reaches this value
Under Next Service Date,
- Service Days - Number of months to go for the next service
- Service Reminder - Number of days set to trigger the reminder alert