A Device Plugged In/Unplugged alert sends you an alert email when an Azuga device gets plugged into your fleet. It also alerts you when the device gets removed from your fleet.
To create a Device Plugged In/Unplugged alert:
1. Log in to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Alerts page, under the Admin tab.
3. Click Add Alert.
4. Fill out the form with appropriate details.
a. Select the Type of Alert as Device Plugged In/Unplugged.
b. Enter the Alert Name.c. Select the groups to which the alert is to be applied.d. Toggle the Alert Notification switch to ON. (To mute this alert, toggle this switch to the OFF state.)
e. Select the users/drivers to whom the alert is to be sent.
f. Enter CC addresses if any.g. Under Send email alert to,
- Select Group Admin if you want to send the alert email to the administrator(s) of the selected group(s)
- Select Paired Driver if you want to send the alert email to the driver who is currently paired with the vehicle
h. Select how frequently you want the alert email to be sent to you.
- As soon as each alert occurs - You will receive the alert instantly when a device gets plugged/unplugged.
- A summary of alerts once per hour - You will receive a summary of all device plugged/unplugged events that took place in the last one hour.
5. Click Save Alert.