The Azuga Dashboard is an at-a-glance interactive tool that gives you key information about your fleet's everyday performance. Azuga provides you with seven dashboard donuts, namely, drive time, distance traveled, idling, speeding, hard braking, sudden acceleration, and driver score. The Dashboard allows you to set a goal for each of these parameters. It displays if your vehicles have met the goals or not. It also allows you to gather data for a particular date range.
The dashboard is divided into two major sections - upper and lower panels. The upper panel consists of the different donuts and the overall value associated with each of these donuts.
The lower panel provides you with an ROI approximation, fuel consumed, operating cost, fuel savings, scores, graphs etc. This information will be relative to the donut you selected.
You can set your goals in the lower panel. You will be able to determine how much you will save on fuel, operating cost and what is the decrease in carbon emission amount, using the ‘If you reduce’ by function.
- Drive Time - Displays the total time traveled by your fleet for the selected date range. It also includes the idling time.
- Distance Traveled - Displays the total distance traveled by your fleet (in miles) for the selected date range.
- Idling - Displays the number of idling incidents that took place during the selected date range.
- Speeding - Displays the number of speeding incidents that took place during the selected date range.
- Hard Braking - Displays the number of hard braking incidents that took place during the selected date range.
- Sudden Acceleration - Displays the number of sudden acceleration incidents that took place during the selected date range.
Driver Score - Displays the total number of drivers in your organization and their driving scores.
There are mainly three colors associated with the donuts - green, red, and, gray. The color of the donut changes depending on the goal value set for each donut.
Green - Represents the number of vehicles that did not accomplish the goal
Red - Represents the number of vehicles that accomplished the goal
Gray - When no data is available
Selecting the Date Range and Vehicles
- Click the date range drop-down box to select a time frame and click on the Update button. You can also set your own custom date range.
- Click the vehicle icon to select the groups/vehicles and click on the Update button.
You can also select the date range and vehicles/groups for a specific donut. To do this,
1. Click the calendar icon next to the donut.
2. Select the date range and groups/vehicles.
3. Click the Update button.
Setting Goal and Fuel Cost
To set a goal:
- Enter a value in the Goal text box.
To set the fuel cost:
You will be able to know the number of vehicles that accomplished the goal and the number of vehicles that did not accomplish the goal. The donut color changes according to these values.
- Enter a value in fuel cost text box.
The fuel cost for your entire fleet and the total cost varies depending on the fuel cost value you set.