A Hard Braking alert informs you when your vehicle moving at a speed of more than 30 KMPH shows a decrease in speed at the rate between 13-18 KMPH per second. If the rate of change of speed exceeds 18 KMPH, it is categorized as hard-core braking. This alert also provides information about the location at which the hard-braking event took place, driver name, and timestamp.
To create a Hard Braking alert:
1. Log in to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Alerts page, under the Admin tab.
3. Click Add Alert.
4. Fill out the form with appropriate details.
a. Select the Type of Alert as Hard Braking.
b. Enter the Alert Name.
c. Select how frequently you wish to monitor your drivers - 24*7 or Custom Hours.
d. Select the groups to which the alert is to be applied.
e. Toggle the Alert Notification switch to ON. (To mute this alert, toggle this switch to the OFF state.)f. Select the users/drivers to whom the alert is to be sent.g. Enter CC addresses if any.h. Under Send email alert to,
- Select Group Admin if you want to send the alert email to the administrator(s) of the selected group(s).
- Select Paired Driver if you want to send the alert email to the driver who is currently paired with the vehicle.
i. Select how frequently you want the alert email to be sent to you.
- As soon as each alert occurs - When a hard braking event occurs, the alert will be sent you instantly.
- A summary of alerts once per hour - You will receive a summary of all hard braking events that took place in the last one hour.
5. Click Save Alert.