A Not Tracking alert informs you when your vehicle does not communicate with the server for a period longer than the set threshold.Generally, this happens when the vehicle is in a location where there is no network coverage.
To create a Not Tracking alert:
1. Log in to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Alerts page, under the Admin tab.
3. Click Add Alert.
4. Fill out the form with appropriate details.
a. Select the Type of Alert as Not Tracking.
b. Enter the Alert Name.c. Enter a value in Minutes, Hours, or Days in the How long should we wait? text box. This will be the duration after which the application checks if your vehicle is getting tracked or not.d. Select how frequently you wish to monitor your vehicles - 24/7 or Custom Hours.e. Select the groups/vehicles to which the alert is to be applied.
f. Toggle the Alert Notification switch to ON. (To mute this alert, toggle this switch to the OFF state.)g. Select the users/drivers to whom the alert is to be sent.h. Enter CC addresses if any.i. Under Send email alert to,
- Select Group Admin if you want to send the alert email to the administrator(s) of the selected group(s)
- Select Paired Driver if you want to send the alert email to the driver who is currently paired with the vehicle
j. Select how frequently you want the alert email to be sent to you.
- As soon as each alert occurs - When a hard braking event occurs, the alert will be sent you instantly.
- A summary of alerts once per hour - You will receive a summary of all hard braking events that took place in the last one hour.
5. Click Save Alert.