A Scheduled report enables you to set up reports that can be generated automatically, at regular intervals. You can schedule reports to run daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly. Scheduled reports are sent via email, in PDF or XLS format.
To schedule a report:
1. Log in to the Azuga application.
2. Navigate to the Scheduled page, under the Reports tab.
3. Select a report from the drop down and click Schedule.
4. Fill out the form with appropriate details.
a. Enter a name for the report.b. Select the groups/vehicles to be included in the report.c. Select the users to whom you wish to send the report.
Tick the Show drivers in the list checkbox if you wish to send the report to drivers as well.d. Select a filter.e. Enter CC addresses if any.f. Select the frequency and date range of the report.g. Set the Report Expiration timestamp.h. Select the format (PDF or Excel) in which you want to receive the report.
5. Click the Schedule Report button.