The Score/Rewards report provides you with information about the scores of drivers. Scores are points given to drivers based on their driving behavior. Azuga generates scores for hard braking, speeding, hard acceleration, and idling. It calculates scores on a scale of 0-100.
To generate a Scores/Rewards report:
1. Log in to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Scores/Rewards page, under the Reports tab.
3. Select the Date Range from the drop-down.
4. Select the drivers you want to include in this report.
5. Click Generate Report.
Based on the safety score, driving behavior is classified as:
- Safe Driving (Score > 75)
- On the Watch List (65 < Score > 75)
- Risky Driving (Score < 65)
Click the name of a driver to send a reward to the driver.
Click on a safety score to get the Driver Score Detail report, which gives you scores summarized per day of that driver.
To export the report to your system, click the PDF or Excel option (next to the search toolbar).
Note: Driver Score report can be scheduled to run at regular intervals. This will automatically generate the report and send it to you via email. For more information on scheduling a report, see section How to schedule a report?