To control users from adding/editing shifts, create a role with/without the add and edit shift privileges, and assign this role those users.
A role contains a set of access privileges and permissions. It determines the actions (create, edit, view, delete etc,.) a user can perform using the Azuga application.
Follow these steps below to create a role (w.r.t. Timecards):
1. Login to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Roles page, under the Admin tab.
3. Click the Add Role button. A new form appears on the page.
a. Enter the Role Name and Description.b. Navigate to the Mobile tab, under the Capabilities field.
c. Check/Uncheck the Timecard privileges (under Work), you wish to include in this role.
- Create - Privilege to add a new shift for drivers
- Edit - Privilege to edit a shifts logged by drivers
- View - Privilege to view shifts logged by drivers
- Deactivate - Privilege to delete a shift
5. Click the Save Role button.
You can now assign this role to users by editing their existing role details or by directly assigning this role while creating a new user.