How to edit a shift?
Modified on: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:27 AM
1. Login to the Azuga Web application.
2. Navigate to the Timecard page, under the Reports tab.
3. Generate a report for the driver for whom you wish to edit a shift. (See How do I generate a Timecard report? to know more about generating a report.)
4. Once the report is generated, click on a driver’s name.
5. Select the Summarize per Shift tab.
6. Click the pencil icon corresponding to the shift you wish to edit. A form containing the existing shift details appears on the page.
7. Enter the appropriate details in the form and click the Update Shift button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.